1. Complete the OACP testing (Part A,B,C)
2. Complete the Physical Examination --> not included in online packages
3. Complete the BPAD (Behavioral Personnel Assessment Device)
4. Complete the Hearing/Vision Tests --> not included in packages. ** You are now eligible to apply in any police department in your province **
5. Complete the LFI/LFA (Local Focus Interviews // Local Focus Assessment) and the ECI (Essential Competency Interview) - Oral Component -
6. Complete Written Psychological Testing and Psychological Interview (SIGMA testing based on police service preference)
7. An in-depth background investigation and home interview will occur. (Note: not all services have home interviews)
8. Medical Exam and Pre-Board Fitness Training
9. Board Review // Interview
** Conditional Offer of Employment ** You are now a Police Officer!
Our courses contains all the vital information vital to passing all steps to become a police officer. Accurate practice tests all written testing steps. Also, our oral components will assist you in mastering those interviews.
Very Simple To Use
Our courses are designed in a non-confusing, very direct manner. Don't be bombarded with an excess of information. Save your time and money! 1-year subscription included all our courses
Receive the benefit of our one-of-a kind discussion page where all members that have questions can post and receive real-time responses by others in the same situation.
Applicants from the following colleges and universities have used this guide.
List of Colleges
|La Cite College||Lambton|
|Sault||National Academy of Health and Business|
|List of Universities|
|Ontario Institute of Technology||Ottawa|
If you have any questions, just contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org